Please read all of the Terms carefully before using the Website. If you have any questions, please contact WMFS. By using the Website, you acknowledge and agree that you have had an opportunity to read and understand the Terms and you agree to be bound by them.
Your use of the Website
- You may use the Website in accordance with these Terms, including the licence granted in clause 2.
- The Website may contain content submitted and/or created by third parties, i.e. not by WMFS, other information obtained from public sources and links to other websites (together, Third Party Content). Except as otherwise indicated, WMFS does not endorse, sponsor or approve any Third Party Content.
- Subject to clause 5, you must not:
- access the Website other than through the normal Website web interface;
- access the Website through any automated means (including, without limitation, through the use of scripts or webcrawlers);
- use the Website if you have previously been barred from using it or any other website operated by WMFS;
- infringe our intellectual property rights and those of others;
- impersonate or falsely state or misrepresent an affiliation with any person or organisation;
- violate (or cause WMFS to violate) any applicable law, regulation, standard or relevant industry code;
- sell, resell, reproduce, duplicate, trade or exploit for any commercial purpose any portion of, use of, access to or data on the Website; or
- supply any service through the Website.
- You acknowledge and agree that WMFS retains complete editorial control over the Website and that WMFS may, in its sole discretion and without notice to you:
- reject, remove, delete or amend any material contained on the Website at any time, including (without limitation) any material submitted by you;
- reject, refuse, remove, delete or amend any content, which may include, without limitation, text, graphics, icons, photographs and URLs (Content) at any time;
- position Content as it sees fit; and
- stipulate other conditions regarding Content.
- WMFS reserves the right to modify, discontinue or disable the Website or any part of the Website on a permanent or temporary basis at any time.
- WMFS may terminate these Terms and/or refuse you access to the Website if you have committed a breach, other than a trivial or inconsequential breach of these Terms. You may cease to use the Website at any time in your sole and absolute discretion.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The Website is owned and operated by WMFS. You acknowledge and agree that all intellectual property rights comprised in or relating to the Website belong to WMFSor its licensors, and that nothing in these Terms constitutes a transfer of any intellectual property rights.
- You acknowledge and agree that all the intellectual property rights of the WMFS Your Future Loan product belong to WMFS or its licensors and that nothing in these terms constitute the transfer of any intellectual property rights.
- You may download and view Content and/or print a copy of material on the Website for your own use only, provided you do not:
- modify the Content (including, without limitation, any copyright notice) in any way;
- make the Content public; or
- use the Content in a manner or for a purpose prohibited by these Terms.
- You must not do anything which breaches or otherwise interferes with WMFS's intellectual property rights. Except as expressly permitted by these Terms or by law, you may not reproduce any content appearing on the Website without WMFS's written permission and, if required, payment of a specified fee.
- We may publish and communicate to the public any Content. By posting Content onto the Website, you grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide and transferable licence to:
- reproduce, modify, add to, use, copy, publish, communicate and adapt the Content for any purpose and in any manner anywhere in the world, including (without limitation) on the Website; and
- permit any other person to do any of the things referred to in paragraph (a).
- Your use of some Third Party Content (including, without limitation, third party websites linked to the Website) may be subject to a third party's terms and conditions of use. Nothing in these Terms (or otherwise on the Website) constitutes a licence or right for you to use such content.
- To the full extent permitted by law and subject to clause 5, WMFS excludes all representations, warranties, terms and conditions (including, without limitation, those implied by law or otherwise), except as expressly set out in these Terms.
- The Website is provided "as is", and you acknowledge and agree that WMFS has no control over Third Party Content and that your use of the Website (including, without limitation, all material obtained from or linked to the Website) is at your sole risk.
- Nothing on the Website constitutes the giving of credit, financial or other advice, or any other type of recommendation. You should obtain qualified professional advice before acting on the basis of any information on the Website.
- You acknowledge that we do not promise that your use of the Website will be uninterrupted, error free or continuously available, or that any particular results will be achieved through use of information contained on the Website. To the full extent permitted by law, neither party will be responsible for any losses that were not foreseeable to both parties at the time of entry into these Terms or for any loss of profits, loss of revenue or loss of savings, however caused (including, without limitation, loss arising in contract, negligence or other tort, statute or otherwise).
- Certain legislation, including trade practices legislation, may imply warranties or conditions or impose obligations with respect to services and/or goods supplied to you under these Terms which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified except to a limited extent. These include without limitation terms relating to services being rendered with due care and skill and goods being of merchantability quality or fit for the purpose for which they were supplied to you. These Terms must be read subject to those statutory provisions. If those statutory provisions apply, notwithstanding any other provision in these Terms, to the extent to which WMFS is entitled to do so, WMFS limits its liability in respect of any claim under those provisions to:
- in the case of services:
- the supply of the services again; or
- the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again; and
- in the case of goods:
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- the repair of the goods;
- the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
- the payment of having the goods repaired.
- You will be responsible for and liable to WMFS and its related bodies corporate, officers, employees and agents in respect of any losses, expenses or other costs incurred by WMFSor its related bodies corporate, officers, employees or agents to the extent arising out of:
- any act of fraud or wilful misconduct by or on behalf of you; and
- claims brought by any third party relating to any Content posted by you or your use of the Website other than in accordance with these Terms or any claims brought by any third party that Content posted by you is defamatory, or involves any negligent misstatement, injurious falsehood, contempt of court, infringement of any right of publicity and/or privacy, infringement of intellectual property rights (including copyright or trade mark rights), passing off, misleading or deceptive conduct or any failure to comply with or fulfil any representations, warranties or agreements.
- To the extent that clause 6 is in favour of a person or entity other than WMFS, WMFS contracts as trustee under clause 6. This means that WMFS may seek to recover such losses on behalf of those third parties.
"WealthMaker Financial Services" includes associated entities and related companies and all staff, contractors and agents of all of them.